Welcome to Wings, Wheels, and Waves Photography! This is a repository for my photography as well as a portfolio for future photography endeavors. I am a San Diego based amateur photographer, as well as an employee of Yeti Coolers, Inc. and a student at Miracosta Community College. Here's a small selection of my work in railroading and aviation, but I'm a flexible photographer with experience in astronomy and nature photography as well.
Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weekend freight from Caliente to Rosamond.
I spent day two of a trip to Mountain Valley Airport in Tehachapi pacing UP and BNSF freights along the Mojave division, across the Tehachap...
-
A dredger makes its way north. Gulfstream G350. The incredibly unique and rare Epic LT, a carbon fiber kit-built single engine turboprop. I ...
-
A sorry sight- one of several China Southern Airbus A380-800s languishing at Mojave. A pristine Erickson Air Tankers MD-87 howls out of Gen....
-
Dynamic brakes humming along, a BNSF autorack train slowly descends into the Mojave Basin. An eastbound BNSF intermodal train A BNSF autorac...

No comments:
Post a Comment